In the following document, ‘Dropship-Spy’, ‘We’ or ‘Us’ refers to Dropship-Spy Ltd.
How we use your information:
- By subscribing to our services, you give us permission to send payment information via the email provided during sign up.
- The email you provide when signing up to our services may be used to send you information, and regarding your membership subscription. We may also send you news, updates and information we feel is in your interest to know.
- We will only share your information with a third party company for the sole purpose of delivering services to the customer.
Your Contact Information:
- We will use your contact information to notify you of information related to any payments or information regarding your membership plan.
- If we feel it necessary, we may use your contact information to give you updates to your subscription and any updates/changes we make to the website and membership plans etc. Any information we send to you will be deemed by us to be relevant to you.
- By signing up to our newsletter, you are giving us explicit consent to send you information about the company on a regular basis. You are free to opt-out of this at any time by using the ‘Unsubscribe’ feature in any marketing communications
How we collect your data:
- We will collect your information when you sign up for our services. This can include your name, email, payment and billing information.
- If you sign up to our newsletter, we will collect your email address.
- When you contact us for support via email, we may collect your email address for the purpose of communicating with you.
- You can access our website anonymously, without sharing any personal information with us.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The rights you have over your data:
- In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you can request access, change/rectify, and erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided us.
- You can cancel your membership with us at any time and we will no longer use your information. We do however, have the right to obtain your data for any legal, security or administrative purposes if deemed necessary. This will never be longer than is required or permitted by law.
Who we share your data with:
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Your user location and IP address may be collected by third party services enabled on our website. This information is not stored by us.
- We may release your information in circumstances we believe to be appropriate an in accordance with the law.
Third party links:
- We may include or offer third party services on our website. These third party sites have independent privacy policies, and therefore we hold no responsibility over the actions and activities of these sites and how they handle your personal information.
How we protect your data:
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information.
- In the case of a data breach, we have the necessary measures in place to deal with said breach in the correct and appropriate manner.
How long we retain your data:
- For users registered on our website, we store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You have the ability to see, edit or delete this information at any time, excluding the change of usernames. Website administrators also have the ability to see and edit this information.
- If you leave a comment, the comment itself, and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is for the purpose of recognising and approving any follow-up comments automatically, rather than holding them in a moderation queue.
- We enable cookies on our site for the purpose of improving your experience by tailoring content to you by recognising when you log in, and your chosen preferences.
- You can control and disable cookies through your browser settings. This may impact your experience of the website.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again if you leave any further comments. These cookies will last for one year.
- When you log in, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select ‘remember me’ your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites:
- Articles on this site may include embedded content such as videos, images and articles etc.
- Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you had visited said website.
Changes to our Policy:
- You have the opportunity to review the policy at any time, before deciding on whether or not to continue to use our services.
By using our website and/or signing up to our services you give us consent to all of the above.