February is the month of love! Love and take care of yourself this month and stay inspired with these 5 inspiring quotes.
1. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts” -Winston Churchill, British politician, army officer, and writer.
2. “Every problem is a gift—without problems we would not grow.” -Anthony Robbins, American author, life coach, and philanthropist.
3. “I don’t know the word ‘quit.’ Either I never did, or I have abolished it.” – Susan Butcher, American dog musher, noteworthy as the second woman to win the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race in 1986, the second four-time winner in 1990, and the first to win four out of five sequential years
4. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rodgers, American stage and film actor, vaudeville performer, cowboy, humorist, newspaper columnist, and social commentator from Oklahoma.
5. “Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.” – William Durant, also known for his inspiring quotes and leading pioneer of the United States automobile industry.
Not feeling inspired? Check out our other inspiring blog posts!
Friday 7th February, 2020
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.